This is this.

My photo
Prairie girl with a west coast future.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Belizean Bound

So, we're going to this wonderful eco-resort in Belize for our honeymoon (http://hamanasi.com/). I am fulfilling at least three childhood dreams with this trip:

1. I get to sleep in a fancy treehouse
2. I get to see Eagle Rays up close (Adam has warned me not to try and hug them. I think I may ignore him)
3. I get to ride horses through the jungle

And I think Adam is fulfilling his childhood dreams to go schlepping through ancient caves and geeking out about Mayan ruins.

After the horrible "Thursday That Felt Like A Monday" and now the "Friday That Feels Like Another Monday", I am clinging to the fact that our Belize trip happens in less than one month.

THIS TIME NEXT MONTH I WILL BE IN BELIZE AND I WILL PROBABLY BE PETTING AN EAGLE RAY.

Ok.

This gives me the strength to carry on and deal with cranky people, who are probably only cranky because they aren't going to Belize.

PS: It's currently 27 degrees and sunny in Belize. Here? It's passive aggressively raining.

1 comment: