This is this.

My photo
Prairie girl with a west coast future.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 2 - Trees

Hmm. So you've probably not failed to notice that the whole "I will post something that makes me smile everyday" lasted...one day.

Apparently, I'm not the best with keeping promises. This is good to know!

To my credit, I have had a few intensely busy days, and I do keep forgetting my camera. So those are my excuses and I'm sticking to them!

But right after I write this post, I'm going to stick the camera in my bag, so I there's no chance of me forgetting. Unless I get lost walking down the stairs (which sometimes happens. Don't judge me).

But! I do have a picture to share with you! I took it a few days ago because I was so happy that my saga with the truck driver ended with an uneasy truce (aka: I can't see his truck from my window).

So, to celebrate my small victory, here's a picture of my unobstructed view!



Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to capture the sunrise that I get to view while waiting for my bus.

1 comment: