This is this.

My photo
Prairie girl with a west coast future.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 3 - Sunrise + Husband

So after I wrote my last post, I grabbed the camera and shoved it directly in my bag. I didn't even get distracted by Mortimer sitting in a cat loaf on the stairs.

So today, as I wandered up the hill to the bus stop, I decided to take a picture of the sunrise. Now this sunrise isn't as spectacular as some I've seen, but it does a decent job of looking pretty.



I get to start my morning with a pretty nice view, which does set the trend for the rest of the day.

And this makes me happy.

I also have a pretty fabulous husband, who bought us tickets to see Cirque du Soleil this summer.

In this picture, he's hiding behind a horror book. The man does love his horror. He's also taking me out for a fancy lunch followed by sketchy used car shopping on the weekend. Woo!



This was a "two fer" post, readers! How exciting.

1 comment: