This is this.

My photo
Prairie girl with a west coast future.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March Madness

Oh man. March is shaping up to be on heck of a busy month. Especially at work. Here's a breakdown of what's happening in this, the third month of the year:

1. Year end performance evaluations (I have to do my own, plus five for my direct reports)
2. New hire. We're bringing a new employee in to join the team on March. 29
3. In house presentation. My team and I have to wax eloquent about our jobs for 1.5 hours at the end of the month.

Also, everyone seems to be crabby in March. Probably because it's tax season. Or because it's almost, but not quite spring...

Arg. I feel I don't have enough hours at work to get things done and I wish to invent a machine that pauses time, so that I can get work stuff done and not have to be in the office at 6:30 AM.

I SHOULD NOT BE THE FIRST ONE IN THE OFFICE. IT'S CREEPY AND DARK AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE LIGHTS WORK.

In other (more extracurricular news), I love my Thor! My grey stormcloud of an SUV makes me happy and gives me freedom and means that I can go buy an avocado at Thrifty's ANY TIME I WANT. haha. ha.

Also, my non-work adventures have started including yoga. OH THE PAIN. Did you know that there are muscles underneath the ribcage? Because I am now very much aware of these muscles. And we are not on friendly terms right now.

1 comment: